Branches around Europe
The largest Polish logistics operator in Central Europe specialising in end-to-end logistics and global supply chain management based on a multi-product offering and IT integration with customers' systems. In 2021, the company achieved revenue of PLN 2 billion.
Rohlig Suus Logistics implements forwarding processes based on road, sea, air and intermodal transport, as well as contract logistics, customs services and cargo projects (transport of oversized cargo). The company currently employs more than 2,000 people in more than 30 branch offices in 7 countries (including Romania, Slovenia, the Czech Republic and Hungary) and manages more than 300,000 m2 of warehouse space. The company's headquarters are located in Warsaw at 4a Równoległa Street.
In Poland, Rohlig Suus Logistics has built its own groupage distribution system with a 24-hour delivery capacity. In Europe, on the other hand, the company has a partner groupage system, operating around 250 regular road connections per week. Meanwhile, the company's global sea and air freight is carried out in partnership with the international Röhlig Logistics Group.
For more than 30 years, the Polish logistics operator has been steadily increasing the scale of its operations by investing in modern solutions to support customers in managing their supply chains. Rohlig Suus Logistics' offering includes Suus Advisory, 4PL, CargoLine, VMI.
7 AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Rail Freight and Intermodal: direct lines to China (FCL and LCL shipments); regular intermodal lines to Polish and Western European Ports; rail forwarding to: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Mongolia
- Road Freight: international groupage network that covers over 200 weekly lines + international and domestic FULL-TRUCK load forwarding
- Sea Freight: FCL import and export via Polish and European ports in different container type ; LCL services to and from Poland - direct LCL lines from Asia using own consolidation operations; comprehensive door-to-door services from one company
- Air Freight: selection of solutions to cut delivery times and optimize forwarding costs; pharma cargo shipping; temperature-controlled shipping; handling of dangerous goods (DGR)
- Contract Logistics: process management in customer warehouses, in dedicated and multicustomer warehouses; warehouse operations across 250 000 sq m.; a dedicated analytics & implementation project team
- Customs Services: simplified procedure customs clearance; VAT customs declaration clearance; fiscal clearance; customs paperwork processing; professional consultancy; bonded warehouse; tax warehouse; Intrastat statistics declaration processing; VAT EU processing for companies from other European Community countries
- Project Cargo: highly qualified experts and a dedicated project manager; long-standing Project Cargo track record and experience