PKP CARGO CONNECT is an international logistics operator providing comprehensive services in the field of transport, reloading, loading and customs services. PKP CARGO CONNECT belongs to the PKP CARGO Group - the largest rail freight transport in Poland / Polska and the leading one in the European Union.
Extensive experience enables the implementation of complex forwarding projects in the country and abroad. The offer of PKP CARGO CONNECT includes not only rail and road forwarding and transports, but also sea transport time and deliveries: ferry transports of wagons and cars between Poland / Polska and Scandinavia, transport of oversized and extremely heavy loads, as well as biomass, grain logistics, intermodal transports in Poland / Polska and beyond. The company also carries out reloading in sea ports and inland terminals and provides comprehensive customs services.
- Train and truck forwarding
- Sea and air freight arrangements
- Ferry shipments between Poland and Scandinavia
- Transport of oversize and extremely heavy loads
- Full range of customs services
- Logistics services concerned with biomass and cereals
- Transshipment services offered in sea ports and inland terminals
- Warehousing logistics
- Transshipment terminals
Moreover, PKP Cargo Connect is the operator of regular intermodal connections connecting terminals located in key points of the country with the Seaports and with the dry port of Małaszewicze, which is the first main gate on the New Silk Road.
- ROLLIGN STOCK: TALNS type 441Vb TIPPER CARRIAGES