COVERED SINCE 2019
TRANSPORTED SINCE 2019
CO2 SAVINGS SINCE 2019
RegioRail is a rail transport company, subsidiary of the EuroRail group. We are part of the new sustainable development issues and the 4F movement (French Rail Freight of the Future), a coalition committed to the development of rail freight.
Already present on 12 sites (Blainville, Dijon, Cercy-la Tour, Ambérieu, Lyon, Rivesaltes, Fos, Toulouse and Saint Pierre des Corps), RegioRail continues its development by providing services based on efficiency and safety since 2012.
RegioRail in figures:
- 160 employees
- 30 locomotives
- 12 depots
- 40 dedicated marshalling yards
RegioRail in detail:
- Train traction for combined transport, conventional transport, hazardous materials, etc.
- Organization of multi-product, multi-customer trains via hubs organized by and under the control of RegioRail
- Single cars integrated into trains built by RegioRail
- Rail shunting on customer site
- Organization of terminal transports