The company BULMARKET DM Ltd was established in 1996 in Ruse as its main business is relevant to the supply, production, storage and wholesale trade of mineral and non-mineral energy products.
Company has a license for railway transport from October 21, 2005 for transportation of goods along the entire railway network in the Republic of Bulgaria. The company owns a river port and a multifunctional terminal, which is the only one in Bulgaria and includes the three types of transport - railway, auto and water, connected to a common gas and product pipeline network, storage and service pumping stations.
BULMARKET Railway Services:
- Transit trains on the territory of Bulgaria
- Transport solutions for inland transport and large industrial companies.
- Organization and handling of railway freight shipments
- The company owns the necessary diesel and electric locomotives. 14 Electric locomotives and 12 Diesel locomotives
- Available Zacs, Uagps and Eaos railway cars.
BULMARKET DM Ltd is one of the 20 largest companies in Bulgaria and one of the leaders in the trade of fuels and freight railway transport.
The management system of Bulmarket DM Ltd. has been assessed and certified according to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008